Starting today you can now get yourself a factory-made customized Lenovo Laptop. Starting with ThinkPads, Lenovo has today shared a press released where they have announced a factory-built customization availability for custom build enthusiasts is now available. There would be over 100,000 configurations as per the customisation option available across all the parameters.
Lenovo believes that today every individual uses a laptop differently and thus should be offered a personalized experience as well. Thus, Made To Order initiate by the brand has arrived. Lenovo India, CEO & MD, Rahul Agarwal says, “The launch of this service is a big step in our journey to becoming a truly customer-centric company.”
It indeed is a big step for the brand, considering the kind of customization they are planning to offer. Starting with ThinkPads, the brand will make this “Made To Order” customization available in the next 90 days. These orders are said to be delivered to the customer’s doorstep within two weeks.
What are the customisation options available?
- CPU – AMD/Intel; Intel CPU customization – Core i3, i5, i7
- Storage – Standard hark disk/high-speed SSD
- Screen – FHD/UHD, between touch, and non-touch screen
- Graphics – Standard in-built graphics/dedicated graphics, AMD/ NVIDIA graphics
- Pre-installed Software options – MS Office, Adobe Suite, Anti-virus solutions and more
- Accessories – Upgraded extra battery, Ethernet dongles, Expansion docks, External monitors and more
- Opt for Premier Support – Extended Warranty and Accidental Damage Protection
What are the steps to build your “Made-to-order” ThinkPad?
- First, log on to Lenovo website HERE.
- Select your base model.
- Choose the specifications, upgrades, and accessories.
- Get it delivered right to your doorstep.
It’s that simple, according to Lenovo India. Do let us know if you’re thinking about ordering one. We would like to know your experience in the comment section below.