Samsung had earlier rolled out the beta update for the trending Galaxy S8 and S8+ in the United States, the United Kingdom, and South Korea. Now the fourth beta is on the roll and the program has reached India as well. This update might have some bugs and may cause some problems in the functioning of certain apps. But brings in a whole package of improvements in the smartphone.
- Create a Samsung account on your smartphone
- Click on the link which says “register for Galaxy beta program”
- Click on the banner, and then on the registration link which will appear on your screen
- As you accept the terms and conditions you will be registered
- After getting registered, go to settings<software update<download updates manually
Wait for a few minutes for the update to begin, it is 1.4 GB in size and includes the Android 8.0 Oreo features.
This update will bring in a lot of features like autofill which will make your sign in procedure a little easy. The PIP mode, notifications shortcut to read unread notifications, will help save battery, and extend battery life, new emojis, and enhanced keyboard navigation.
Was this article helpful to you? Let us know in the comments section below.